Sunday, September 23, 2012

Unique & convenient hunting in Bastrop


Bow season is a week away. If you want a bow hunt don’t wait. I am full the first two weekends with another large group coming in on week two. Bastrop County is not known for deer. However, what I have is unique and you won’t regret booking a hunt with me. I have the numbers in doe and some quality in bucks. My price is cheap, and I will put you on a shot. $150/day gets you a morning and evening hunt. My stands.  My corn. I put you in. I pick you up. Will help you find your kill and provide a lighted cleaning station. If you dont want to clean your kill, we will for $25. 
 
The river is cooling off and the bass will start biting good any day now.

I am taking bookings for duck season now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.