Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Upcoming 2014/2015 deer season

For all you bow and rifle hunters, I now have 4 real good tracts to hunt. My hunts are very affordable and my hunters success rates are is as good as it gets.  Yes its mainly a meat hunt but I do have some very good antlers taken every year. My prices have changed a bit. Check my website out for those changes. I also have an axis herd started. First round babies are on the ground. These animals will be available to hunt by bow or rifle by end of this year.Why travel and pay thousands of dollars for a lease,food,fuel,corn, and stands.   I have all you want right here in Bastrop 21 miles from the airport. I have the pigs and have changed pricing on them as well. I just need 3 days notice in order to insure you a good chance of taking at least a pig if not 10.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.