Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9/09/14 Outdoor update

Bow Season--- Starts September 27th. I have the animals. These are day hunts either morning or evening or both. $50 sit fee per hunt. Kill fees on animals. Doe $250. Bucks start at $400 and go up to $2,000

Pigs--- I offer pig hunts year round. Need several days notice. $100 a man and $50 per pig killed

Turkey-- Bastrop county is a one gobbler county  April only. Last season my hunters took 17 gobblers in the month of April. I have the birds and this upcoming season looks promising. $250 per person

Dove--- As of this post I don't have many dove in. However, all it takes is one good cold front and things can change fast.  So watch my blog or watch my Facebook page for updates. I charge $40 a gun.

Duck--- If mother nature will act right and send cold fronts in early we will have tons of birds to hunt. I hunt the river and two large private lakes. $250 per person

Rabbit----  Last year was incredible and this year looks to be just as good. $100 a man 3 hour hunt

River fishing---- The Colorado river thru BASTROP is off colored as of this post. Fishing is slow.  However it will clear and February thru June will produce big numbers and excellent quality. Numerous 5lb to 9lb fish will be caught March April and May.

Axis--- Our animals will be ready by bow or rifle by December   Pricing coming


If you want to hook it, stick it, or shoot it give me call

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.