Monday, September 23, 2013

Bow Season 2013/2014


I have had three cancellations for opening weekend. So I have room now. If you have never hunted my day leases this is what to expect. You will see deer. You will have them in bow range.If you dont get a shot its your own fault, because I have spent the time and money feeding these animals in close. My stands My corn. I put you in I pick you up. I help you find and clean your kill. I provide a lighted A frame cleaning station on a slab with water. When you leave me, you leave with your meat. I dispose of the guts,hide, and carcass. Look around. Nobody can beat what I am offerring for $150/day. AND I have a ton of animals hitting the corn hard. I have seen 9 shooter bucks with three of them Pope and Young range. Call,text,or Facebook me if you want a hunt for opening weekend.

Bob  512 718 4516

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.