Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hunters Harassment Act

This law was put into place to protect the rights of Hunters in the state of Texas. It has teeth.  Class B misdemeanor. Last year me and my hunters were harassed multiple times by nosey tree hugging neighbors on the tract behind Walmart. It is perfectly legal to bow hunt. Both game wardens are fully aware of everything I do, because I make them aware. Now I am being harassed by another nosey tree hugging neighbor on my other day lease. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.  Thats why I posted it here, since you dont have the balls to call me. Land owner is aware, game wardens are aware, owners agent is aware. Other than those three entities its nobody elses business.


Bob Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.