Monday, August 5, 2013

2013 Bow season

Bow season is 7 weeks away. I offer day bow hunts  $75 for a half or $150/day. My stands,my corn. I put you in. I pick you up. Will help you find your kill and I offer a lighted A frame to clean your animal on.  I think my hunters success rate is as good as any day lease you will hunt. My animals are wild. No protein. No genetics. No high fences. Just real hunting. I hand feed each stand everyday prior to opening day. If you havnt hunted with me, you should give it a try. I dont take money just to stick you in a tree to look at nothing. I work hard on my stand sets and feeding to make sure you have the best possible chance at success. My weekends fill up fast. Weekdays are easier to get a spot. I am taking bookings now.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.