Sunday, April 7, 2013

This evening turkey hunt

I had a hunter call me late today ,that wanted to turkey hunt. I have birds. Good birds and good numbers. Our first set was a blank. So we moved a few hundred yards. I hadnt hit the call twice and we had birds at 200 yds. It took less than 6 minutes and we had 6 gobblers stupid close. My guy got his bird and I just couldnt help myself. I took one too. We saw no less than 50 birds driving in.  I think I have about 12-15 mature gobblers at least 3 years or older. Bastroip county is a one gobbler county and month of April only. These birds I am on are hot and have not been called much at all other than me calling last year. $250 is a great price if you check around and see what turkey hunts are going for. Call now if you want one.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.