Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014/2015 Deer season

I now have 3 really good ranches with excellent numbers of doe and some good antlers for the upcoming bow season. Two of those ranches I will have rifle hunts on when the general season opens, and I should have some MLD permits for doe. I can accommodate 20 hunters a day. Opening weekend is always full. So , if you want a spot, I am taking bookings now.  I give my hunters the best possible chance to harvest an animal. Your success is my success. I give my hunters 2-3 hours in the morning and the same in the evening. $50 sit fee kill or no kill per day. Kill fees on all animals including pigs. You will save a ton of money hunting with me rather than paying for a lease, fuel, corn, stands, food, and so on.


Axis will be ready to hunt by December. Our pricing on these animals has not been set yet. I will only have doe available this year.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.