Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2014/2015 Hunting season

Bow stands are up and I am now feeding. Season starts September 27th. Book it now

Doves   I had a ton of birds back in June. However we have had three somewhat powerful and freaky cold fronts in July and August. As of this post my birds are gone. That can all change with one big weather system. As soon as they show I will blog and facebook to get the word out.

I also offer evening rabbit hunts in December January and February.

Ducks.  Tons of grass in river. If mother nature will push the birds down duck season will be awesome.

Turkeys  Damn I have them Bastrop county is April only and a one gobbler county.  TPWD needs to change our bag limits.

Bass fishing  Colorado river. February thru May are the best months to catch real good quality on the river. Lots of 3-8 lb fish caught during these months.


Bastrop's only fulltime year round guide service  Bobstailguideservice

If you want to hook it stick it or shoot it   I have it


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.