Saturday, August 16, 2014

Water and Woods

Colorado river fishing is good  Bass are stuck tocover in dead water  Riffles with rock can be productive with square bill crankbaits  in a yellow belly . Topwater bite is good as well. Beating the heat is the hard part.


Lake Bastrop fish are still schooling. They are finicky now. Really have to watch the size of shad they are on and match it.


Bow season starts September 27th   I offer day bow hunts for whitetail and axis doe. $50 sit fee  Plus kill fees on all animals  white tail doe $250   Axis doe $400.  My stands My corn. I put you in  I pick you up. I will also gut skin and quarter your kill. Pig hunts available year round. $100 to go $25 a pig  I will clean sow pigs under 150lbs.  Boar hogs and big sows  your own your own.


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.