Thursday, September 26, 2013

Animal retrieval

It happens every year. No matter how good we think we can shoot sometimes the animal jumps the string or moves on you as you release your arrow. None of us want to leave a tasty animal laying, especially after spending the time the money and the preparation that is involved with bow hunting. Those of us that do hunt understand what I am saying. Sometimes those horid movements cause bad hits and the animal makes a run that all of us have experienced. We know the animal will expire, but it may be a mile or two into it.  Our human eyes are good, but not nearly as good as the nose of a good dog.  I have a friend here in town that has a 4.5 year old Leopard dog that can find em even if you and friends have trampled the scent line. He is reasonable inside the county. His price goes up as he has to travel further. So, if you have one hit that you need to find, call me, text me or facebook me, and I will get you in touch with him

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Bob's Tail Guide Service.